- Contains Coconut Oil, Palm Oil, Safflower Oil, Glycerine, Goat Milk, Purified Water, Sodium Hydroxide (saponifying agent), Sodium Stearate, Sodium Myristate, Sorbitol (moisturizer), Sorbitan Oleate (emulsifier), Oat protein (conditioner)
- Glycerine is kosher and of vegetable origin
- Palm oil purchased from companies that comply with RSPO
- Oils are food grade, originating from plants farmed by sustainable growers
- Raw materials are Non GMO
Essential Oils for Fragrance
Mountain Bubble features only natural 100% pure essential oils for fragrance. Artificial scents are never used in our products. Each soap and skin care product is scented with a different combination. Following are the ones used in our products:
Essentials oils of: eucalyptus, anise, tangerine, lemon, sweet orange, grapefruit, lime, lavender, fir needle, tea tree, peppermint, spearmint, and vanilla.
We use three sources of coloring:
~The natural coloring that comes from the natural additions to the products such as tangerine oil or ground almonds.
~Ultramarine and matte oxide powder
~Liquid skin-safe colorants. Following is a statement from Crafter’s Choice concerning their colorants: This product is not on the CA Prop 65 list of toxic chemicals.
Skin Cream and Balms
Our skin creams and whipped balms: are made of creamy, dreamy whipped natural ingredients: shea butter, olive oil, a bit of coconut oil, and 100% pure essential oils. That’s it! Each product will have varying proportions, and some, such as the all-natural deodorant, will have added ingredients such as baking soda.